People who go for a vacation in the Angeles City Philippines will have so much to see and do that it’s almost impossible to keep track of it all. The City is well known for its picturesque beauty and is known as “Bukid nonagilan” which means “beautiful city with dark past” in the local language. Popularly known as Batangas, the Angeles City is also called “Camiguin” in the local language. The origins of the area date back to the time of the Spanish colonization of the Philippines. The city is one of the biggest settlements in the area and was founded by a group of white settlers who were originally from Europe. After the American occupation, the city was rebuilt and came under the management of the Japanese colonizers. Through its long history, the area has been rebuilt several times in various ways.
Since the early days, the Angeles City has always been a place where people wanted to go for its picturesque beauty and also because of the mineral resources found here. This place was one of the major gold fields of the Philippines which was discovered in the mid 1800’s. It was during the Second World War that the area was badly bombed, closing its entrances until the bombings ceased in 1952. However, the city has always remained a place where tourists wanted to go up until the present day.
* Araneta was founded in 1508 and is a place where you’ll get the chance to witness the rich culture of the Filipinos. It was attacked by a large fire in 1846.
* Quince Orchard is a place where you’ll get the chance to witness the rich culture of the Filipinos. It was constructed in the 1890’s.
* Casa de Campos was constructed in the 18th century and is a place where you’ll witness the rich culture of the Filipinos. It was constructed with some recycled and reused elements from the Spanish and Japanese Colonial buildings.
* Malacaang was constructed in the late 1890’s and is a place where you’ll witness the rich culture of the Filipinos. It was constructed with the help of the former Spanish colonizers who were trying to build a Church.
The buildings in Malacaang are made with the original elements from the old church building. The people living in the area are using the old architecture, the traditional art, and culture. Some examples of the old architecture are the windows, chandeliers, pulpit, and the floor tiles.
The Malacaang Church is regarded as one of the best places to visit in Batangas. It’s also a historic place, which contains the remnants of the old architecture and the old cultural past of the city. A wooden pulpit built on a pillar has been retained, which indicates the cultural past of the city.
* Malacaang is a place where the historic past of the city is well preserved. It’s one of the best places to visit if you want to experience the rich culture of the city.
Malacaang contains the relics of the old Filipino culture and the people living in the area are trying to maintain and cherish the old culture as best as they can. It also contains the old churches of the area which are full of life and life itself. It is a place which boasts of a very old history and a rich past history.
* Malacaang is one of the best places to visit if you want to see the old Philippine culture and the Filipino history.
Malacaang also provides the tourists with a glimpse of the past and the living Filipino culture. It provides the tourists with a view of the rich past history of the city. Malacaang is the best place to experience the Philippine culture in the old times. Malacaang also provides a good place to stay and relax if you are about to leave the place for the nearby city. Malacaang is a good place to visit if you want to experience the past history of the city.
Malacaang is a place where you can eat and relax the day away with its restaurants. There are a large number of good food restaurants to choose from if you want to taste the food of the area. Malacaang is not only a good place to visit but also a good place to stay and rest. Malacaang is a place which is full of good memories.
Malacaang consists of not just old buildings but also the whole surrounding area which includes the old houses which are still standing, buildings, museums and historical monuments, churches and other historical sites, sports grounds and other recreational areas, and private residential areas which are full of private houses and apartments. Malacaang is also a place where you can enjoy the night with the good entertainment and food venues.
* Talaingod Observatory
You can visit the Talaingod Observatory which is located near Malacaang. This is the place to view the stars during the night. This is also a good place to look up to the Southern sky in the night.
Malacaang can be reached by taking a taxi from Manila Suburbs. It is a 3-hour drive and you can reach the place by riding Metro Manila buses. You can ride the buses 24 hours a day and you can reach Malacaang by riding taxis.